Queen Victoria is considered the first English ruler to see her name given to the time of her rule while as yet living. The Victorian Age was portrayed by fast change and improvements in about each circle from propels in medicinal, logical and innovative information to changes in populace development and area. After a while, this fast change profoundly influenced the nation’s temperament: an age that started with a certainty and positive thinking prompting financial blast and success in the end offered approach to vulnerability and uncertainty in regards to Britain’s place on the planet. In spite of the fact that new innovation drove development in Victorian design, wistfulness was its keynote. Victorian styles have developed to a great extent from the forcing, expand Gothic style. Planners took the thoughts of Gothic design and included French, Italian, Tudor and even Egyptian points of interest. Accordingly, there are couple of Victorian homes/buildings that appear to be identical. The V&A museum contributes a lot of qualities that represent the Victorian era as seen in the picture below. The museum contributes another style as well; Classical Architecture. According to John Summerson, a classical building is a building where is decorative elements have been derived directly/indirectly from architectural vocabulary from the ancient times. Using architectural elements from the ancient Greeks and Romans was a main characteristic of the Renaissance Revival and Classical style. Classical Columns and capitals have been featured. Victorian parts of the building have an intricate history, with gradual augmentations by various modelers. Established in May 1852, it was not until 1857 that the exhibition hall moved to the present site. The main working to be raised that still structures some portion of the exhibition hall was the Sheepshanks Gallery in 1857 on the eastern side of the garden. It’s planner was considerate designer Captain Francis Fowke, Royal Engineers, who was named by Cole. The following significant extensions were composed by a similar modeler, the Turner and Vernon displays worked in 1858– 59 to house the eponymous accumulations and now utilized as the photo displays and embroidered artwork exhibition individually. The North and South Courts were then fabricated, both of which opened by June 1862. They now shape the displays for brief shows and are straightforwardly behind the Sheepshanks Gallery.