MBGA Farm Grant Program:
There will be 2 (two) awards annually in the amount of $250.00 each.
CLICK HERE: Farm Grant Program Paperwork
1) Only one person per Farm may apply annually. Application is open to all Farmers with in Michigan.
2) All questions on application shall be completed with neatness, accuracy & completeness. Please complete the provided application. The application format must be followed or application is subject to disqualification.
3) ALL APPLICATION FORMS SUBMITTED BY APPLICANTS BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE MICHIGAN BOER GOAT ASSOCIATION, INC. AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
4) All applications shall be postmarked no later than November 1st. of each year.
5) Judging of applications will be performed by an outside party, approved by the MBGA, Inc. board of directors, all decisions shall be final.
6) Approved Judging will review all applications neatness, accuracy & completeness, along with the best impact they feel will best benefit Michigan’s Boer Goat Industry based on the questions listed below, each question will be considered 20 points each. In the event there is a tie, the tie breaker will be the number of years applicant has been an active members of the MBGA, Inc.
7) There will be 2 (two) awards annually in the amount of $250.00 each.
8) Awarded applicants will be notified by the MBGA, Inc. Board of Directors 14 days prior to Annual Holiday Meeting.
9) Awards will be given at the MBGA, Inc. Holiday Meeting each year.
10) Awarded Grant participants may only apply/be awarded a grant once every three years.
11) The MBGA, Inc. will not discriminate against color, national origin, race, religion, and sex.